Friday, March 19, 2010

My Musical Inspirations :)






Hello readers!!

I've decided to start a blog about... guess...ME! Well not ME, but things that just so happen to inspire me and influence my life and style. So let's start off with the essentials...
Barbra Streisand and Lady GaGa.
Yes I know, 2 complete opposites... but I love them both so dearly!

BARBRA STREISAND. Goodness I love her. I've BEEN in love with her since I was 3. Funny Girl is one of my favorite movies. And at the Oscars, (where she won Best Leading Actress for Funny Girl) she wore this adorable, see through, sequined, bell-bottom, pajama set with feathers on the pants :). They're definitely weird, but I still adore them.. And Barbra :)

GaGa is known for her OUTRAGEOUS fashion choices. Which, some I LOVE and some I don't exactly care for.
However, 2 of GaGa's grammy outfits were amongst my faves of all time.
First she performed a completely inspiring and amazing performance with Elton John in a green, sparkly, one-piece... That of course I fell in love with. I'm almost positive that Haus of GaGa made it for her. Oh, and she also had these pink rhinestones surrounding her eyes... bizaar, huh?
And for the Red Carpet she wore this unbelievable 'Orbit' dress by Armani. That I thought was by far the best dress of the night.
That's all I have for today! These two women inspire me more than you could possibly imagine. Until next time ;)
Haus of Marlow


No comments:

Post a Comment