Friday, March 19, 2010

Shoes. Ohmygod. Shoes.









Hello again!!
Today is all about shoes!! I've been told, when going on a trip to take ONE black dress and tons of different shoes. Considering that I am the queen of little black dresses, I usually always follow this tip.

Here we go!

I actually own this shoe, and I must say it's the best. This silver metallic Converse All-Star ALWAYS adds sass to my baggy sweats and t-shirts when I'm working out. They're super comfortable, they go with everything, and I must add, not that many people have them. And I always receive compliments when I wear them, so that's obviously a plus!

Second we have classic white Sperry Topsiders! I wish that I had these. They're not totally stellar or jaw dropping, but they are super cute, comfy and classic. They seem perfect to wear with denim shorts and a tank to the beach.

The next ones actually make me feel warm and fuzzy inside :). They're from Payless, (I know, don't throw up) BUT, they were designed by Christian Siriano! I think that they are the perfect peep-toe flats! With adorable pleats across the tops of your toes, you just can't go wrong! They're only $19.99, but if you ask me, they look like they're worth a lot more :).

And now we move on to the big leagues! Christian Louboutin everybody!! Yes, I know. He's a god. I'm literally in love with everything he whips out every season. I'm OBSESSED with these glittery flats!! They would honestly go with everything. Skinny jeans and a blazer, ANY dress (especially an LBD), bermuda shorts, a tank and a scarf... like I said.. ANYTHING.

And here we have the Great Grandmama of all heels. Manolo Blahnik's! They are so unbelievably gorgeous. I love how they're strippy-strappy; but not trashy. The heel is THE perfect height, especially for a woman of older age. They're sexy, sophisticated, and fierce.

The grand finale of favorites is dedicated to my favorit-EST ever... none other than... Christian Louboutin!!! These shoes are honestly insane. The heel is incredibly high, they sparkle and shine like the top of The Chrysler Building! I think the reasoning behind my obsession is the fact that they're a modern, sasha-fierce version of the 'ruby slippers' from The Wizard of Oz (which I've loved my entire life). I've always fantasized about having a pair of ruby slippers; and these are just perfect.

Christian Louboutin + Ruby Slippers = My fantasy.

Ta-Ta for now!
House of Marlow

1 comment:

  1. I love all your picks! Especially the Manolos and the red Louboutins. I think the peep toe flats are nice too. Who knew Payless had such cuteness?

    ReplyDelete